Semarang, a city known for its culinary trademark is Lumpia. It was very dear to miss if typical snack in the city . Being one of the city's rich culinary list certainly makes OpenRicers shall find out in advance what you want to try here. Not just a light snack only, OpenRicers should also enjoy the typical food of Semarang, the following are some of them, see and good hunting.
Snacks that this one was already obligatory to be enjoyed, there are 2 types: spring rolls and spring rolls Wet Dry. The food is typical of Semarang is typical with stuffing, eggs, shrimp, and young bamboo shoots. OpenRicers can enjoy it with a dish of leeks and sauce.
The ingredients to Make Lumpia:
- 15 sheets of spring roll skin
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ebi roasted, mashed
- 50 grams of shrimp, chopped coarse
- 50 grams of chicken meat, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten off
- 200 grams of bamboo shoots, sliced soft
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, for stir-fries
Presentation Materials Sauce for Lumpia:
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 300 ml of water
- 50 grams of brown sugar, comb / finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 1 tablespoon water, for thickening sauces dissolve
How to make Lumpia contents:
- Heat the cooking oil into a wok, saute garlic first mixture and dried shrimp until fragrant scent out. Enter the shrimp and chicken. Stir until changes color. Set aside dipinggiran skillet.
- Then enter the egg. Fried orat-sickle. Enter bamboo shoots. Stir until wilted.
- Add soy sauce, pepper powder, salt and sugar. Cook until all the flavors mingle.
- Prepare a sheet of spring roll skin. Put stuffing materials lumpia lumpia on top of the skin. Fold and roll the skin up neatly and paste using flour solution.
- Fry in a skillet with oil heated to suda lumpia cooked and lightly browned.
- Remove and drain
Making sauce for the dish:
- Boil water and garlic that has been crushed to a boil.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and pepper. Stir until all the mixture is dissolved.
- Enter the solution of corn starch so the sauce is thicker. Cook until boiling.
- The spring rolls are ready to serve the dish complete with a complementary sauce.
A very easy way, please trying,.,.goodluck