we will try to make a Mayang cake, means and materials under.
and if you still can listen recaman less clear in the video above,Happy trying.....
- 250 grams of rice flour
- water 50 ml
- boiling water, approximately 300 ml
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- red and green food coloring to taste
- coconut milk 1 liter of 1 coconut
- fragrant pandan leaves 2 pieces
- salt to taste
- 300 grams of brown sugar, a comb
- Sprinkle rice flour with water. Wrap the flour with a thin cloth. Heat the pan steamer, steamed flour for 10 minutes. Lift.
- Pour the flour with boiling water gradually, stirring until blended.
- Divide the dough into three parts, add a piece of dough with green dye. One part again with red dye and the rest let it remain white.
- Put the mixture in the mold petulo, press until the dough out to taste. Lift. Cover each cake with banana leaves.
- Heat the pan steamer, steamed until cooked dough approximately 15 minutes. Lift.
Serve petulo / Putu Mayang with gravy.